Did you know that pendants were the very first ornaments in human history? It was men’s pendants that were the first pieces of jewelry worn by leaders, shamans, distinguished warriors, and hunters. On the other hand, calling them jewelry is quite a stretch, as they were primarily made of rough ropes, teeth, and bones. Modern men’s pendants have become much more expensive, beautiful, and status symbols, but they still maintain a certain degree of ruggedness. You can find a wide range of such items in the jewelry stores of Golden Age.
Did you know that pendants were the very first ornaments in human history? Men’s pendants were the first jewelry items worn by leaders, shamans, distinguished warriors, and hunters. On the other hand, it’s challenging to label them as jewelry since they were primarily made of rough ropes, teeth, and bones. Modern men’s pendants have become much more expensive, beautiful, and status symbols while still maintaining a certain degree of ruggedness. You can find a wide variety of such items in the jewelry stores of Golden Age.
Types of Men’s Pendants
Men’s pendants come in various styles. However, there is usually no problem with the selection since men’s pendants are typically thematic pieces that emphasize hobbies or worldviews:
- Religious pendants: These include various crosses, icons, reliquaries, and other religious symbols that highlight affiliation with a specific religious denomination.
- Zodiac signs: Men often choose pendants featuring their own zodiac sign.
- Military and patriotic symbols: These include flags, coats of arms, badges, images of weapons, or military gear, reflecting military or patriotic affiliations.
- Hobby-related pendants: These pendants may feature cars, motorcycles, hunting rifles, fishing trophies, and more, reflecting personal interests.
- Gothic and biker symbols: Symbols like skulls, spiders, bats, and similar motifs are popular among certain subcultures.
- Other variations.
How to Wear Men’s Pendants
First, decide whether you want to wear the pendant beneath your clothing or display it prominently since this choice affects how visible it will be. If you decide to wear your men’s pendant on top of your clothing, consider the following:
- If you are a free-spirited, informal individual, free from any dress code constraints, you can confidently experiment with various bold and rugged pendant designs.
- Men’s pendants are not suitable for an office dress code, so exercise caution if you don’t want to upset your boss.
- Match the pendant’s material, gold, or silver, with a chain or cord of the same metal.
- Unlike women, men tend to wear a limited number of accessories, so multiple necklaces are not typically recommended.
- You can opt for a special jewelry cord made of fabric, leather, or rubber instead of a chain.
Make sure the chain or cord is not too short. It’s generally considered that a pendant for men should be of medium or long length.